- FEMA Overview
- Inbound Investment- FDI in India
- FDI in Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- Outbound Investment- Overseas Direct Investment
- Remittance facilities for Resident Individuals under the Liberalised Remittance (LRS) Scheme
- Compounding of Contraventions under FEMA
- Representing FEMA contraventions before Enforcement Directorate (ED)
- External Commercial Borrowings
- Investments by Non Resident Indians (NRIs)
- FEMA Audit
Foreign Exchange Transactions Audit
The Company specializes in conducting Audit of cross border capital and current account transactions from FEMA perspective. Many a times it is observed that, Corporates undertake the transactions which are under Automatic Route without reporting them to RBI. Each and every capital account transactions such as Foreign Direct Investment, External Commercial Borrowings (ECB), Overseas Direct Investment, creating charge over immovable property in favour of Non Resident for ECB etc., requires specific reporting and other compliances.
For example, issue of Compulsorily Convertible Debentures (CCDs) requires that, terms of conversion are spelt out very clearly at the time of issuance and thereafter also any changes in such terms requires intimation to RBI and accordingly there are many other transactions and events which would require reporting to RBI.
The firm thus conducts FEMA health check up of entity to bring out the pending compliances, if any and assist in regularizing the same so that penal consequences can be minimized and mitigated.